Home | Patient Info
What to Expect
Plaza/North Scott Physical Therapy is a provider of comprehensive orthopedic needs. Our highly trained and skilled therapists offer healthcare options that respect your values and honor your needs.
No referral required:
- Plaza accepts direct access patients. This means that we do not require a doctor’s order.
- Some insurance companies do require a medical doctor’s order, so be sure to check with your insurance provider, or we would be happy to do it for you.
- We also accept referrals and MD orders.
- Have a new injury? Not sure whether to heat, ice, or just rest?
- Plaza Physical Therapy offers free 15 minute consults with our Physical or Occupational therapists. We can sit down with you, get a brief history, and give advice on how to care for your injury.
Flexible payment options:
- We accept most insurances.
- We have cash payment options as well.
For the past 20 years, our therapists have been providing the highest quality health care to families of the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. We specialize in the treatment of orthopedics, TMJ, vestibular, and spine issues for clients of all ages. Our therapists will listen to your medical history, perform examinations and provide a personalized treatment plan that will be tailored to meet your needs in order for you to return to life with less discomfort. To help our physical therapists are licensed physical therapy assistants to provide for your complete therapy needs. Together they offer you the attention and respect you deserve.
For your convenience, this patient history form is available prior to your appointment. Please feel free to contact our office with additional questions/comments.
We appreciate receiving feedback from our exceptional clients. Please see the testimonials below to get a sense of the Plaza Physical Therapy atmosphere and client experience.
“Very, very pleased with Kevin and others”.
“Great facility and care. Will recommend to others”.
“You guys were great”.
“Had a very good experience and the staff was very pleasant to work with”.
“The staff is great. Jason works well with me, enjoy the atmosphere and friendliness. I felt welcomed and they truly wanted the best for me in my treatment.”
“I felt my therapy was very complete. All exercises were explained thoroughly. I was told what muscles were being strengthened and why. Everyone enjoyed what they were doing which helped calm me down and made me feel comfortable. Thank you for a Great job”.
“Thank you all so much for a great therapy experience! I could not say enough nice things about Plaza Physical Therapy, my providers, and the assistance of staff”.
“The Plaza staff exceeded expectation, courteous, and professional, and determined to achieve results. The guidance provided by staff was exceptional”.